|It's really hard to find out what the dog is thinking right now|
To look after the dogs properly is not an easy task. It is a big responsibility. They provide unconditional love and services for their owners. Dogs are regarded as the most loyal pet animal. The dogs can not communicate their happiness, pain and sorrow by speaking. What they may expect from you is the care and love. Hence it is very important to interpret the behavior of pet dogs in general.
• Observe the physical actions of dogs. If they are happy they will shake their tails and walk straight. If they will be frightened they will walk close to the wall and try to drop their backside towards wall.
• Observe and touch the tail of the dogs in general. An aggressive dog’s tail is mostly straight and stiffed. While a relaxed dog will wag tails tail freely.
• Look at the facial expressions of the dogs. A frightened dog has flattened to head ears, widely opened eyes and breaths noisily. While the welcoming and calm dogs in general will have slightly bended ears, relaxed expressions, normal breathing and grinning mouth.
• Pay attention to the voice they make through barking. Dogs mostly bark when they feel lonely, emotionally aroused and when they sense the danger.
• Pay attention how the Dogs socialize with other animals. A groveling dog will show lowness and will roll on the ground in front of the more dominating animals. While the confident dogs in general will be relaxed and spontaneous.
Along with above observations this is also important that you keep a constant watch over the eating habits, activities and behavior of your dogs in general. If you observe that under stress Dog is vomiting, loosing strength, shivering or doing excessive defecation and urination. This is the high time please contact the Vet. Timely check up from the Vet and regular consulting from a professional Dogs Trainer is also advantageous to understand your Dogs.